Moroccan Private Equity Association (AMIC)
Founded in 2000, Moroccan Private Equity Association (AMIC) is an independent professional association whose missions are to unite, represent and promote the Private Equity profession to local and international investors, entrepreneurs and governmental bodies.
AMIC’s main assignment is to strengthen the Private Equity industry’s competitiveness in Morocco and abroad via:
• Effective and clear communication about the Private Equity industry
• Executing reliable reports and surveys on the state of Private Equity in Morocco
• Active participation in discussions on any draft law regulating the sector
• Establishing a good governance and ethics code for the Private Equity industry and promoting compliance with this code
• Providing support services to members on regulatory issues related to the profession
• Development of a quality training program touching on all industry fundamental skills.
AMIC has 26 active members and 23 associate members. AMIC is the only Private Equity association recognized by the Moroccan Capital Markets Authority (AMMC).